Terms & Conditions
""In consideration for payment of the fee, Colana Sports Group, Inc. ("CSG") shall provide all of the items described in The CSG Golf Challenge Package attached to and made a part of this Terms and Conditions document."
1. The CSG Champion Trophy may be displayed on the registration table prior to the tournament (in all packages that include a shootout & trophy).
2. The CSG Package One Sheet must be placed in each golf cart so that all of your players understand what they are competing for.
3. If your event is postponed for any reason (i.e. inclement weather), you must notify CSG within 24 hours in order to transfer insurance. Failure to do so will result in an additional $750 re-scheduling fee.
4. For the $50,000 Round II Shoot-Out (except with the purchase of packages that do not include a shootout) - The two (2) contest officials (any non-tournament participants 21 years of age or older) must be stationed at the selected target hole when the four (4) attempts are taking place. The target hole must measure from tee location to flag stick no less than 150-yards for men and 120-yards for women. No practice shots or mulligans are permitted. Unless specifically approved in writing by CSG, current and former professional touring golfers and club pros are considered ineligible. CSG reserves the right to submit Round II Grand Prize winner and officials to a polygraph test for verification purposes. USGA rules of golf apply.
5. For the $1,000,000 Round II Shoot-Out (except with the purchase of packages that do not include a shootout) - The two (2) contest officials (one being a PGA certified golf professional and the second one being an officer of the sponsoring charitable organization) must be stationed at the selected target hole when the four (4) attempts are taking place. The target hole must measure from tee location to flag stick no less than 150-yards for men and 120-yards for women. No practice shots or mulligans are permitted. Unless specifically approved in writing by CSG, current and former professional touring golfers and club pros are considered ineligible. CSG reserves the right to submit Round II Grand Prize winner and officials to a polygraph test for verification purposes. The prize amount will be paid in twenty (20) equal annual installments of $50,000 each without interest. USGA rules of golf apply.
6. ALL Round II Shoot-Out finalists must be amateurs (except with the purchase of packages that do not include a shootout).
7. To claim all prizes, The CSG Prize Affidavit must be completed and returned to CSG for approval with 10 days of the tournament. All golf vacation trips includes accommodations at a DMR Concierge Resort. Trip winners have 30-days from the date of tournament to claim their prize & choose a DMR Resort. After 30-days, CSG reserves the right to choose a DMR Resort for them. If after 60 days, the HIO winner doesnt claim their prize, it may be forfeited as CSG reserves the right to recover any unclaimed prizing. Some DMR Resorts have limited availability. If the resort chosen is not available, the winner will be notified by CSG, Inc. CSG also reserves the right to submit all prize winners and officials (witnesses) to a polygraph test for verification purposes.
8. All elements of The CSG Golf Challenge apply to one tournament (taking place on one golf course for one round of golf). Tournaments with multiple rounds on the same golf course during the same day or using multiple golf courses on the same day for their event would need multiple CSG packages to cover their event(s).
9. CSG is not liable for any injuries or damage sustained due to the use of any prizes or offerings contained in or associated with The CSG Golf Packages.
10. All player information is the property of CSG. Players may be contacted with special offers only from CSG and its Partners.
11. The ship too address used for delivery of product should be a daytime address where someone can sign for and take delivery of the product sent by CSG. If not, product will be delivered and left at the ship to address supplied on the CSG order form and CSG will not be responsible for any lost or stolen product.
12. DMR Resort Certificates have no redeemable cash value.
13. DMR Resort certificates are valid for room nights only, subject to availability. Resort fees & taxes are not included. Certain restrictions & blackout dates may apply. Resort offerings, valid dates, fees & taxes may differ from resort to resort. Ask your sales rep for details.
14. All DMR Resort certificates winners MUST purchase a discounted vacation package with their certificate in order to redeem it. These special packages will be available to our certificate winners only & offer significant discounts on meal plans, golf & spa treatments.
15. DMR Resort Certificates have no redeemable cash value.
16. DMR Resort Certificates are only redeemable for those DMR resorts who participate in our certificate program. These resorts may differ from our Hole in One resort partners. Check with your DMR Concierge representative for the most current Resort Partners list.
17. Payment is due at time of order and is non-refundable.
18. Orders must be placed via CSG website, and a minimum of 14 business days prior to the event. Orders placed after that point will be subject to a minimum, additional fee of $150. Fees could be higher based on package ordered, time until tournament and ship to state.
19. A hole in one is defined as a single shot taken from the tee box and landing in the hole on the green, with no other shots taken in between.
20. A mulligan is defined as an authorized do-over, a second shot that is to be replayed from the tee box, the site of the original hole in one attempt. The Mulligan shot is an option that is afforded to tournament organizers, who may or may not choose to allow this second shot opportunity to their players.
21. CSG reserves the right to alter or change the offerings associated with The CSG Golf Challenge at any time.
22. All American Classics (AAC) Auction in a Box reserves the right to choose auction items for your event.
23. If after delivery, any AAC items are lost, stolen, or damaged, you are liable for them.
24. If you wish to utilize AAC Premium Auction collectibles, you will be asked by AAC to leave a credit card on file with them.
25. The Four Awards AAC ships are yours to keep so long as you unpack & display the auction in a box items shipped to you.